1877 Thomas Moulding
Thomas Moulding son of 1846 Thomas and 1839 Mary Ann
Born 23 April 1877 Preston
Married 24 Aug 1896 St Augustine's, Preston.
Died 03 Mar 1942 254 North Road, Preston.
Baptised St Augustine's, Preston.
Buried Preston cemetery CC13 RC.
Wed St Augustine’s, Preston. Wit: Thomas Turner, Annie Reid
- 1877 – 15 King Street, Preston
- 1881 – 20 King Street, Preston. Scholar. Age 5
- 1891 -
- 1895 – 15 King Street, Preston. Hairdresser
- 1896 – 22 Avenham Lane, Preston (The Avenham Park pub)
- 1898 – 115 New Hall Lane, Preston. Hairdresser
- 1901 – 19 Ormskirk Road, Preston. St Paul Parish. Hairdresser. Age 23
- 1907 – King St Tavern, 147 Manchester Rd, Preston. Victualler
- 1910 – 35 Park Road, Preston. Hairdresser
- 1913 – 35 Park Road, Hairdresser. Home 9 Carlisle St, Preston
- 1922 – 257 Skeffington Road, Preston. Thomas Moulding & Sons, hairdressers
- 1926 – Duke of Edinburgh Hotel 53 Deepdale Mill Street, Preston. Victualler
- 1932 – Burns Hotel 254 North Road, Preston. Victualler
- 1942 – Burns Hotel 254 North Road, Preston. Victualler
Newspaper obituary said – Preston “Trade” Chief Dead – Mr Thomas Moulding, of Burns Hotel, North Road, Preston, died yesterday after an illness extending over some weeks. For a great many years he had been a very active worker in the interest of the licensing trade and for the past eight years had acted as the chairman of the Preston and District Licensed Victuallers’ Association, which position he held up to the time of his death. He was also chairman of the Northern District League of Beer, Wine and Spirits Trade Associations. He was in his 65th year and had been in business for nearly 50 years, starting on his own account as a hairdresser when he was 16. About 38 years ago he entered the licensing trade and had been associated with Messrs Matthew Brown and Company during the whole period. He was a member of the Preston Social Service Council and about 40 years ago was secretary of the Preston and District Thursday League. Mr Moulding was a member of the congregation of St Ignatius RC Church. He leaves a widow, five sons and three daughters.
- 1868 William Moulding
- 1871 Richard Moulding
- 1875 Elizabeth Ellen (Moulding) Brown
- 1877 Thomas Moulding
- 1879 Edwin Moulding
- 1882 Martha (Moulding) Park
- 1886 Gilbert Richard Moulding